Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Instruments in the Test Realm

In the test realm there are eight musical instruments you can play in your house: a toy piano, a  bass guitar, a drum kit, a lead guitar, a trumpet, a piano, a percussive drum kit, and a sound generator. My favorite is the bass guitar because it has a bass fish on it.

I know how to play a few songs on the piano, so I made a little video of me playing Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid.


Here are the hotkeys if you're interested in trying it:
R-T-Y-Y T-Y-U-U
R-T-Y-Y-T-Y-T-Y-U-U
T-Y-U-U-Y-U-Y
R-Y-U-I  I-U-U
R-T-Y-Y T-Y-U-U
R-T-Y-Y-T-Y-T-Y-U-U
T-Y-U-U-Y-U-Y
R-U-I-I-U-U
Y-U-I-I-I-I-U-Y-T-E
Y-U-I-I-I-I-U-Y-R
Y-U-I-I-I-I-U-Y-R-E
Y-U-I  R-Y-I  R-Y-U
Y-Y-Y-Y-U-I-E-E-E
E-E-E-E-R-Y-E-R-Y-U
Y-Y-Y-Y-U-I-E-E-E-E-R-Y-U
Y-Y-Y-Y-U-I-E-E-E
E-E-E-E-R-Y-E-R-Y-U
Y-Y-Y-Y-U-I-E-E-E-R-Y-U
T-Y-U-I  Y-U-I-I Y-U-I-P-9-9-I-P-9
9-I-Y-E-9-I-Y-E E-Y-T-Y
I-U-Y-Y-R-T-Y-U-T-Y-U-R-E
I-U-Y-Y-R-T-Y-U-T-Y-U-E
I-U-Y-Y-R-T-Y-U-T-Y-U-
9-I-I-U-U-Y
R-Y-I-U R-Y-I-U R-T-Y-U
E Y-Y-Y-Y-U-I-E-E-E
E-E-E-E-R-Y-E-R-Y-U
Y-Y-Y-Y-U-I-E-E-E-E-R-Y-U
T-Y-U-I  Y-U-I-I Y-U-I-P-9-9-I-P-9
9-I-Y-E-9-I-Y-E E-Y-T-Y
On Wizard101 Central, there's a music library that has many more songs by hotkey.

Did you know there are two secret sounds on the sound generator? Press E for El Toro's trumpet (the one that plays whenever someone mentions El Toro in Pirate101) and S for the seraph's casting song. 


No comments:

Post a Comment